Event Date: May 10, 2018 from 8:30 AM-3:30 PM at Olivet Nazarene University in the Weber Leadership Center, Bourbonnais, IL
- Raise awareness about the prevalence of trauma and impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).
- Encourage increased trauma sensitivity in agency practices, procedures, and policies.
- Foster inter-agency collaboration.
- Expand professional development around trauma-informed services and resiliency building.
- Launch our local ACES CONNECTION portal, a solution oriented, action-based social network to prevent ACES, heal trauma, and build resilience.
View the Summit Flyer >>