The Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority (ICJIA) Budget Committee will meet on Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 9 a.m. at the offices of ICJIA 300 W. Adams, Suite 200, Large Conference Room, Chicago, Illinois, 60606.
On 5/9/16, the following changes were made to the May 12, 2016 Budget Committee materials:
- Agenda – Adult Redeploy Illinois Presentation was added at Item 2. Related materials, if any, will be presented at the meeting.
- Agenda – All subsequent Items moved up one position/number and all references adjusted accordingly.
- Agenda - Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act (SORNA) was added at Item 9.
- Item 3, JAG – “Match structure: 1st year: 25% hard match with option of waiver request; 2nd year: TBD; 3rd year: TBD,” added to Designation Briefs and Designation Recommendation Forms for Information Sharing Environment Coordination Investment Partnerships and Illinois Partnerships to Reduce Violent Crime (Request-for-Proposals).
- Item 3, JAG – “* Includes Local Formula Fund Allocation,” removed from and state/local funds percentages and amounts corrected in FFY15 Introduction table.
- Item 3, JAG – Letter from Governor’s Office to Authority Chair Robb added.
- Item 3, JAG - Information Sharing Environment Coordination Investment Partnerships Goals and Priorities revised.
- Item 5, SFS – “If the appropriation is less than the amount recommended, staff asks permission to reduce funding for University of Illinois at Chicago based on anticipated expenditures needed to complete evaluation activities. Remaining grantees would be funded based on pro-rate reductions consistent with percentage of reduced funding,” added to 4th full paragraph under Safe From the Start.
- Item 7, VOCA – On Page 94, the Program Title was corrected to read, “Services to Victims of Drunk Driving.”
View the meeting agenda and materials